I'm really flying by the seat of my pants this week.
I usually type up all my blog posts over the weekend and set them to post throughout the week. This week? I had Monday's ready to go. Tuesday and Wednesday were literally typed and published early those mornings. Thursday's is being written Wednesday night. I may not even post on Friday.
Flying. Seat of Pants.
I've sort of fallen in love with Oh Life. It's a neat little website for keeping track of daily life. I set it to email me every night at 7. Oh Life asks me about my day. I type a reply and hit send, and Oh Life saves it for me. I can export all my emails so that I can use it for Project Life. I also get last week's/month's/year's replies sent back to me so I can see what I did on a day in the past.
For me, what works is a numbered list from the day. Unlike here or in other social media, sometimes I'll list something about my job, but mostly it's stuff that made this day different than every other day. I like the numbered list. I keep it short and simple. I love to read what I wrote a month ago. I read it and go "Oh really? That was only a month ago?"
Just for fun, here's tonight's (Wednesday's) list:
1. PLC this morning. I needed an iced tea and a six pack of doughnuts to get me through it.
2. Kiah went to a friend's house after school to work on a video for Spanish homework. Except she's not taking Spanish.
3. Got some pencils I ordered for Brady in the mail. They say things like "Goonies Never Say Die" and "Truffle Shuffle." Makes me smile.
4. There is nothing on TV.
5. Filed state taxes and discovered that I can set the payment to come out of my account on any day between now and April 15. So I chose April 15. Stupid $53.
6. Going to bed early. Why? Cuz it's Wednesday and I can.