I recently reached 1000 followers on Instagram and for someone who only had 150 or so followers on January 1, that seems pretty huge.
I realized back in early summer that there was a possibility I might reach that milestone and started collecting prizes for an eventual giveaway. And here it is Labor Day weekend and I get to give it all away. This is all one huge prize package going to one winner. Because I'm horribly lazy about going to the post office and I need to make it easy for me.
I want to put the rules out here first, and then I'll share all the fun prizes. I want to talk about each piece of the package so I'm doing it here versus on my Instagram. Because I'm wordy like that.
1. In order to enter, you must be on Instagram. You must follow my account @kimberlydlund and post the contest photo on your account. I'll post the contest photo here so you can download it to your phone and post it directly from Instagram, but you can also use a regram app to get it on your feed.
2. You must hashtag #kimrocks1K in the comments of your photo. This is how I'm going to find my entries and choose a winner.
3. You do not have to tag a friend because I find both being the tagged one and having to tag someone annoying. However, if all your do with your Instagram account is repost giveaways, you get disqualified. You need to be sharing actual photos -- of your crafts, your planner, your scrapbook, your family. I don't care. But real photos.
4. You must be in the US. Sorry about this, but I have a hard enough time mailing packages within the US.
5. The contest will end at 8 pm Central on Monday, September 7. So enter before then. You can enter once in each 24 hour period between now and then.
6. I'm going to ship on Tuesday, September 8 if the prize winner gets me an address by then. I have the 8th off, so this is all strategic.
Not a rule, but I want everyone to know that I purchased all the prizes for this giveaway. Nothing was given to me in exchange for promotion. These are all just products/companies/sellers I love and want to support.
And now for a closer look at the prizes:
One Little Word stamp set from AliEdwards.com I just adore her philosophy of memory keeping. She's a pretty inspiring person.
Today Is Going to Be A Great Day artwork calendar for 2016. Just because I bought a bunch for gifts and any crafty person is going to be inspired by this calendar.
Glitter mermaid paper clip by StickEWicket Designs. I love her state clips the most but I have a nice collection of her paper clips.
A planner tassel from HautePinkFluff. These are fun to tie on your planner or your purse or in a pinch, to entertain an upset child.
A Cathy Zielske Value Kit by Project Life. I'm on the Project Life Creative Team and there has been no product released this year that I love as much as I do this little value kit. CZ just makes my clean and simple heart all happy.
SN@P Cards and Cardstock Stickers from the Summer Vibes line by Simple Stories. I love this line. I have a layout on my desk using this line. It's been there for a month, but it's there and I'm going to do it this weekend.
If you're a planner girl and you don't know Essie of Rainbows and Pixie Dust, you're missing out. She is an amazing woman and I'm proud to own many of her fun planner bands. I had this one designed in my "signature" colors -- yellow, aqua and gray. And it's for you!
Samplers from Lillie Henry. She's pretty awesome with the bright colors. I also have one of her School Day sets in the package: It hadn't arrived when I took my pictures, so you'll just have to trust me that there's one in there.
Adulting ribbons and event stickers from Krissyanne Designs.
A wooden themed weekly decorating set from Scribble Prints Co. I love SPC's monthly kits that coordinate with my Erin Condren planner and you'll see them every month in my planner. I think this is a nice introduction to Andrea's kits no matter what planner you're using.
Those Goonies stickers are just about my favorite stickers ever. The laundry are my favorite of my many laundry stickers and I'm a sucker for food stickers. And I just love KG Planner. So I'm giving a sheet of each away to you.
A sampler set from Planner Chick Designs. I love the variety of colors and how cozy these stickers feel. I don't know if you can describe stickers as cozy, but I just did. They have little touches like bows and ribbons (virtual, of course) and the fonts are just perfect.
I think I was one of Shelby's first sticker customers at Miscellany Boulevard and I'm probably one of her most frequent. I love her color schemes and variety of functional stickers. I'm giving you a bunch of her samplers so you can try her color schemes for yourself. These are also stickers you'll see quite often in my planner spreads.
When I think of Libbie & Co, I think quality. These are the most amazing stickers. They are vinyl and repositionable and work so well for me. My only complaint is not enough new releases. I do buy all I can and would buy more if she had it.
November 2014 Freckled Fawn embellishment kit. For your scrapbooks, mixed media projects, or planners.
This clip and two others from Shining Star Boutique. I used this photo with the owner's permission because this particular clip wasn't here when I took my photos, but it will be here in time for prize distribution. I'm also adding two surprise clips from my own personal stash from SSB.
And that's it. Probably a personal card signed by me... I know that will be highly valued. I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of my favorite things and if you don't win, maybe I've enabled you a little bit on this end of summer weekend. Have a great one and good luck!